SEO a la Carte
Free and Paid Resources for SEO and Traffic
Thanks for coming by! What are you looking for?
Hi, my name is Jonathan Sherman. I’ve created several successful businesses, both online and offline. On these pages you’ll find some of the resources I’ve found useful for getting blog traffic and visitors to my websites.
Online businesses live and die by the number of visitors they get. Whether you need e-commerce customers or blog traffic, good search engine optimization (SEO) and the right online promotion will get you the targeted visitors you need.
There’s no secret to SEO and traffic, but you do need good information. That’s why I put together this website. Here you’ll discover a powerful assortment of free and paid resources for improving SEO and increasing website traffic. Things like:
- Where to build quality backlinks
- How to get people to send you free traffic
- How to announce your website to the world
- The best way to harvest pay per click traffic
- How to get traffic from video
- A better data source than Google Analytics
- And much, much more…
Are you looking for something in particular you don’t see on this site? Please let me know right here and I’ll try to help out.
Enjoy the site!
Here is the Law of Attraction Marketing for the Internet ebook, originally offered at $27. Here it is for no cost! Learn the proven effective principles that the “insider” guru’s are using to suck in tons more business!
More than just touchy-feely nonsense, this ebook teaches a success-making mindset and concrete ideas for getting heaps of traffic and customers!
Here’s a run down of the topics included:
- What is the Law of Attraction?
- 21 Simple but Powerful Marketing Tips
- How to Keep Customers Engaged
- Passionate Marketing
- Internet Marketing Resources
There are 91 pages.
Get access here: Attraction Marketing
Many fret about the next Google update and what it will do to their website rankings. Here’s a $7 report on how to create great ranking websites regardless of Google updates. The insight and actionable information packed into this 25 page report will surprise you.
Some of the topics covered include:
- Google’s Secret Search Quality Ratings Document
- How One Blog Makes $500,000 from Affiliate Links
- How to Legally Spy on You Competitor’s SEO Activities
- What Does Google Hate?
Follow this link to learn more: Keeping Google Happy
Video marketing should be a cornerstone in your overall traffic generation plan. It is generally easier to rank in search engines for video than for websites. This free report shows you how to drive traffic to your YouTube videos.
Topics discussed are:
- Tips for ranking video in search engines
- How to use video for website traffic
- The power of video transcriptions
A list of internet marketing resources is also included.
Get access here: Winning the Video SEO Battle
A multi-seven figure marketer explains in detail how he gets traffic to his websites and offers. This eye-opening series of 6 videos is available for $27 and it will keep you mesmerized… I was amazed at the level of detail and frank discussion in this training. He shows how he took product sales from $0 to $1,000,000 in a year and then repeated it over and over again… by driving traffic to his offers. Remarkable!
Some highlights of the training include:
- Having Other People Happily Send you Traffic
- The 2 Best Ways of Getting Website Visitors
- Which Paid Traffic Sources Pay for Themselves
- The Biggest Mistake Most People Make
- How to Team with Leaders in your Niche
Learn more here: Driving Traffic On Demand
SEO may seem complicated, but this free report breaks down the concepts and shows where you need to focus.
The report discusses:
- What is PageRank?
- Improving PageRank
- Internet Marketing Resources
This short report will whet your appetite.
Get access here: Keep it SEO Simple
Here is the complete Backlink Hurricane course, originally offered at $77. Here it is for no cost! This is one of the most reliable traffic generating systems online.
No tricks, nothing underhanded, no Google bans! If you want traffic, you need back-links. This is how you get them!
The course includes 18 video segments:
- Introduction to Course
- Introduction to Pagerank
- Link Juice
- Assessing the Competition
- Where to Build Links Part 1
- Where to Build Links Part 2
- Vary Your Anchor Text
- Backlinks Exposed
- Farm Network Basics
- Tips – Networking
- Tips – Organization
- Tips – Footprints-1
- Tips – Footprints-2
- Tips – Link-Buying
- Tips – Flux-Backlinks
- Tips – Kickapps Platform
- Tools – RSS Directory Pipes
- Tools – Freshdrop and Archive
Also included is Bonus Support Material with a long list of back link sources.
Go to the course here: Backlink Hurricane
Here you’ll get my latest personal insights on how to super-charge your internet marketing, from research and planning to promotion and personal development. If you sign up and don’t see my welcome message, please check your junk or spam folder. Feel free to contact me with any questions.